Study Medicine in Russia
- KSMU is the third oldest Medical University in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Only university in Kazan which is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Government funded University.
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by the WHO, listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by leading medical councils viz. AMC, GMC, MCI etc.
THERE ARE SEVEN MUSEUMS AT KSMU:
- Museum of the history of KSMU.
- Museum of the department of human anatomy.
- Museum of the department of pathology.
- Museum of the department of an obstetrics and gynecology.
- Museum of the department of normal physiology.
- Museum of the professor Liveriy Osipovich Darkshevich.
- Cabinet — museum of Professor A.V.Vishnevskiy.
- Cabinet — museum of Professor V.S. Gruzdev.
|LIST OF COURSES|
|LANGUAGE OF STUDY||TUITION FEE FOR ONE ACADEMIC YEAR||DURATION OF STUDIES|
|GENERAL MEDICINE||RUSSIAN, ENGLISH||5800 USD||6 years|
|PEDIATRIC MEDICINE||RUSSIAN||5800 USD||6 years|
|DENTAL MEDICINE||RUSSIAN, ENGLISH||5800 USD||5 years|
|PHARMACY||RUSSIAN, ENGLISH||5800 USD||5 years|
|MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY||RUSSIAN||5800 USD||6 years|
|PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||RUSSIAN||5800 USD||6 years|
|GENERAL MEDICINE||RUSSIAN||5800 USD|
|PEDIATRIC MEDICINE||RUSSIAN||5800 USD|
|POSTGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS|
|LIST OF COURSES||LANGUAGE OF STUDY|
|PhD COURSE(ASPINATURA)||RUSSIAN||2-3 years|
International passport data page.
School certificates ( for masters, including masters degree certificate and transcripts)
Birth certificate ( if available)