OUR TOP UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University is situated in Izhevk –a large industrial, cultural and research center. It is the capital of the Udmurt Republic, situated in the European part of Russia between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains, with the population over 630,000 people. The distance between Izhevsk and Moscow, the capital of the Russian Federation, is 1,129 km.
During the 2nd World War Izhevsk became famous as a small arms producer. After the war the plants and factories of Izhevsk began to produce Kalashnikov automatic machine-guns. Its legendary designer, Lieutenant-General Mikhail Kalashnikov is an Honorary Citizen of Izhevsk and an Honorary Professor of Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University.
URAL STATE UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS
Ural State University of Economics is one of the leading economic universities in Russia. It is a powerful, modern, dynamically developing scientific and educational center, where the business leaders of the Urals and other regions of the Russian Federation, as well as the CIS countries, are trained.
Employers value the quality of training highly qualified specialists in the field of economics, finance, regional and municipal economics and management, food technologies, merchandising, service, and tourism.
NUST MISIS today is a dynamic scientific and educational centre attracting the best graduates, scientists and lecturers. The University specifically focuses on integrating science, education and innovations, as well as establishing a creative environment for unlocking the potential of every student.
By 2020, NUST MISIS intends to strengthen its leadership positions in a number of areas, including material sciences, metallurgy and mining, as well as strongly strengthen its presence in bio materials, nano- and IT-technologies.
KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
With 200 years of experience in medical training, KSMU is justifiably an international University. Around 700 students from more than 57 countries around the world study here and half of them study in English.
- KSMU is the third oldest Medical University in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Only university in Kazan which is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Government funded University.
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by the WHO, listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by leading medical councils viz. AMC, GMC, MCI etc.
- Ural Federal University is the leader among the Russian higher education institutions in the percentage of international students in international rankings
- Weeks of national and regional cultures
- Declaration of Tolerance
- Over 100 national student associations
- International study groups
- International principle of livingin student hostels
- Cooperation Agreements with QSTOP-500 65 universities from 53 developing countries
- 130 joint internationale ducational programmes
- Double diploma programmes
- Educational programmes accreditedby the international agencies
- RUDN University is thehead higher education institution for:
- CIS Network University (24 universities)
- University of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (82 university)
- BRICS Network University (60 universities)
Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University, established in 1932, is one of the leading medical universities in the Russian Federation and the center of medical and pharmaceutical sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
At first, there was only one faculty – Faculty of General Medicine. In 1961 Faculty of Pediatrics was created, in 1970 – Faculty of Preventive Medicine (later renamed to Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Microbiology), in 1976 – Faculty of Dentistry, in 1981 – Faculty of Pharmacy.
Our universities we partnership with
St. Petersburg StatE University of Aviation
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni-Novgorod
Tomsk State University
Perm State University
Bashkir State Medical University
Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine bу N. E. Bauman
Tula state medical university
need more information about admission?
Please contact us here. We surely can offer you more universities that are not listed above.